Dr. William Jewell Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Jewell Jr?

September 26th, 2017

Great GYN and OB

He took care of me through my treatment of HPV when I was young and then it was time to become a parent and he was there every step of the way. He is always encouraging and understanding. He delivered my daughter flawlessly and instilled calmness through it all. At one point, the chord was wrapped around her neck and he calmly let me know and righted it in an instant, as if nothing happened! He is great. Highly recommend.

November 26th, 2016

I really Feel Dr.William Jewell listened to me and did not feel rushed at all. Thank You for helping.

May 20th, 2015

great obgyn!!

Great doctor very trustable and kind and knowledgable! Recommend him to anyone.

November 12th, 2012

Yearly Checkup

Office Staff sent out paperwork prior to visit. Like this.Office wait time very short. Liked thisPreliminary lab and test well coordinated by professional lab assist. Liked thisDoctor completed exam, answered all questions I had in easy to understand terms, provided information that previous physicians had not concerning meds that gave me a better understanding of how my own actions and diet can aid the meds. Liked this. My anxiety was eliminated. Check out and scheduling of future test and visits handled by pleasant office staff. Thank you all.

September 1st, 2012

Switching Doctors

Dr. Jewel is a good doctor until you need a "real" doctor. He was always good with my routine check ups but as soon as I had an issue he couldn't figure out what it was. He would just send me off with some medication and hope it would work. He would never schedule follow up visits. I would call back and explain that I wasn't better . He would tell me he couldn't figure out what was wrong. I researched myself and found a specialist for which I see now.(I'm healed now thanks to the specialist) I suffered for over a year with Dr. Jewell not knowing what was wrong. I also found myself a new OBGYN and will not be returning to see Dr. Jewell. Oh' and his staff is HORRIBLE just as the other reviews mention. They are rude and have given me wrong information over the phone...messing with my health, just as they have with other patients as I have read in the other reviews.

September 30th, 2011

NASTY STAFF

Nasty staff does not begin to cover it...

May 12th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Jewell for 20 years. He is great! He diagnosed me correctly where two other doctors had diagnosed me incorrectly. I go to the Bloomfield office even though I live in Clarkston because the staff is so much better there. I had several horrible experiences with the staff at Clarkston. They were always short and rude. One of them even got irritated that I wanted to continue to hold for Dr. Jewell - to find out my pregnancy test results- so she took it upon herself to read my test and told me I was 5 weeks pregnant. This was devastating news to me at the time and I endured a break-up with my boyfriend, breaking the news to my parents, etc until I thought I had a miscarriage 2 weeks later. When I called his office, I found out that I had never been pregnant, that the nurse read my results wrong and I was just starting my period. Her irritation at me holding caused my life a lot of trauma. I have never been back to that office since! Prior to that, I had dealt with the rudeness of the staff and long waits at that office.

May 6th, 2011

Poor experience

This doctor was always rough when examining me during pregnancy. He delivered my first child and it was a horrible experience.

April 5th, 2011

A very good experience

Dr. Jewell is a very kind and caring physician. He took a lot of time with me each visit and made sure I understood everything. I recommend him to anyone.

December 1st, 2010

Best doc ever. He's very comforting and talks to you on terms that you can understand. He never seems rushed to get me out the door as I have experienced with other docs. Dr J. delivered both of my children and also did my hysterectomy. He has been my doc for 13 years and I have never even thought to look for another. Always a pleasure to see him, even if it's in the stirrups. Lol

September 7th, 2010

Let me clarify -

Dr Jewell is wonderful. Patient of 7+ years and he has been great. Begain at Pontiac office, was tired of long office waits and rude staff. Transferred to Clarkston office to experience WORSE treatment. Office staff acts annoyed on the telephone, is rude and abrupt. They need some sensitivity training when working with women who could potentially have health issues. Would not recommend this practice to ANYONE. It is a shame b/c Dr. Jewell has been a great doctor.

August 26th, 2009

Easily frustrated

Dr. Jewell isn't very personable. His staff is just horrible.