A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jih, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jih graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jih has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda Family Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jih accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. Jih practice?
Dr. William Jih practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.