A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jih, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jih graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jih has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Jih MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William W. Jih practice?
- Dr. William Jih has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Jih practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.