Dr. William Jiranek MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 6 reviews

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Jiranek is a gifted surgeon and a stellar human being. He was the doctor I wanted when the osteoarthritis in my knee made a total knee replacement necessary. That was 6 years ago..Three years later he did a total hip replacement. Both times I returned to lap swimming and walking and remain pain free. I am a registered nurse and Dr.BJ is #1 with me!

June 24th, 2016
Dr. Jeranek . . . . . the best!
Dr. Jeranek is the best in Orthopedic knee replacements. Yes, it takes time to get in to see him . . . what would you expect of the best. Yes, once you're there, there's a wait for him to see you . . . that's because he doesn't rush his patients through. However, if you want the best, the most thorough, the right assessment, and an accurate treatment plan . . . Dr. Jiranek is the Doctor for you.

June 14th, 2016
If you need knee or hip care this guy is the best (and nice, too!)

June 1st, 2016
When I first scheduled my appt. it was about 3 months away. However, when I finally saw him I understood why the wait. He is the most skilled doctor I have had. He listens to every word you say and answers and explains everything in detail in language that we understand. He is so thorough. His bedside manner is awesome. (No Godly attitude like many other surgeons) I needed a 3rd surgery on my knee replacement due to the first 2 mess ups by 2 other surgeons. Dr. Jiranek finally fix my knee and it actually works correctly since 2009. He personally walked me through the hospital halls after my surgery. The nurses said it's not often you see that.I have never seen that before and he impressed me even more. He visited me very often. In past surgeries I think I saw the surgeons once for a minute or two then "hospitalists" visited. Pre-op and Pro-op visits were just as awesome. Very germ conscious and pro-active. I think 100 stars or more should rate Dr. Jiranek.

April 27th, 2016
Excellent orthopaedist
Excellent orthopedic surgeon with outstanding reputation for knee and hip issues. Certainly one of the best in central Virginia.

April 13th, 2016
Plan on waiting
First, my appointment to see Dr. Jiranek was more than a month out (he came highly recommended). When I arrived, I waited for about 2 1/2 hours to see him! The time frame between my appointment time and when I left the facility was 4 HOURS!!! And I had to come back the next morning because the x-ray technician had left for the day! Last, going to him did not result in much-needed pain relief.