A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jonakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jonakin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jonakin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonakin graduated from Univ of AL Medical School.
Dr. Jonakin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jonakin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Jonakin practice?
Dr. William Jonakin practices Pediatrics near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians.