A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jonakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jonakin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jonakin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonakin graduated from Univ of AL Medical School.
Dr. Jonakin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Jonakin MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William L. Jonakin practice?
- Dr. William Jonakin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jonakin practices Pediatrics near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians.