Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Jordan
Dr. William Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX, with other offices in Spring, TX and Fort Worth, TX. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Hematology and Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Huguley Memorial Medical Center, Palo Pinto General Hospital and Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. William Jordan has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. William Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.
Dr. Paul Chin
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Spring, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Neville Flowers
Spring, TX 0.01 mi6
Dr. Geoffrey Kaung
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Spring, TX 0.01 mi14