A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Jordan practice?
Dr. William Jordan practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mineral Wells, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Jordan, Dr. Billy Jordan, Dr. Guillermo Jordan