A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Jordan practice?
Dr. William Jordan practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth General Practitioners, Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Oncologists, and Fort Worth Hematologists.