A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jordan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jefferson Jordan DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Jordan practice?
- Dr. William Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jordan practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.