A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jordan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jefferson Jordan DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Jordan practice?
- Dr. William Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jordan practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.