A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jordan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jefferson Jordan DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Jordan practice?
- Dr. William Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jordan practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.