Learn more about Dr. William Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jorgensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jorgensen
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jorgensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jorgensen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Jorgensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jorgensen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. William Jorgensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Jorgensen practices Family Medicine near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Utica Primary Care Doctors.