A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jorgensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jorgensen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Jorgensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Jorgensen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. William Jorgensen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jorgensen practices Family Medicine near Utica, NY.
See Utica Primary Care Doctors.