Dr. William Jow MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Holmdel, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2015
Review of Dr Jow Experience.
I have been to a few Urologist all thye did was give me assistants and I would see them for 10 minutes at best. Dr Jow is Absolutely the best of the best. He does something very few Dr's do now. He actually spends time and explains things to you. I was not able to urinate and had to go to the emergency room. Dr Jow was the only one that helped WITHOUT major surgery. I have no problem urinating any longer. I recommend him highly. I will NEVER go anywhere else.

May 10th, 2015
Thorough, concerned, conscientious.

April 7th, 2012
Dr. Jow is very knowledgeable in his area of specialty: prostate, kidney and urological system disorders. When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, he spent time to explain to me about my options and instructed to about directions as well as the literatures I shall read. He is very much updated to the latest research development in his area. In addition, he combines western medical expertise with oriental medicine philosophy in treating the disorder, from life style change to dietary and nutritional supplements. He gives an unbiased and evidence based advise to show the whole pictures and options I have. I am very grateful to his help and I will recommend his service to anyone in need.

November 5th, 2009
I think Dr Jow is a terrific, knowledgeable Dr. Compared to other DRS I saw (2 other urologists who couldnt find problem I was encountering. and said issue is in my head. Dr Jow didnt rest on his Laurels and found my Stricture and regularly monitors and treats it to assure that I can have minimal Discomfort. He keeps and eye on it and I keep him aware of the issue. I think he is a great doctor, knowledgeable with a great dimeanor. His office staff should be commended as they always return my calls and are very helpful with my medical matters. EX Calling Pharmacy to phone in a prescripton for me. Also staff is a team oriented group who all provide a welcoming office environment. More importantly DR JOW is reachable should a medical need or ? be needed even when hes out of the office he always checks messages and returns my calls.

December 16th, 2016