A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Junglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Junglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Junglas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Junglas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Junglas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Junglas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Junglas practice?
- Dr. William Junglas has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Junglas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.