Learn more about Dr. William Junglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Junglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Junglas
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Junglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Junglas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Junglas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Junglas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Junglas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Junglas practice?
- Dr. William Junglas has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Junglas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Euclid, OH and Fremont, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.