A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jurewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jurewitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jurewitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurewitz graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jurewitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- San Pedro Peninsula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Jurewitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Jurewitz practice?
- Dr. William Jurewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jurewitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vista, CA.
See Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.