A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Butler is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Butler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kerr Butler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Butler practice?
- Dr. William Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. William Butler practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle Pediatric Specialists, and Seattle Allergists.