inactive

William K Cunningham Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

October 6th, 2016
Dr. Cunningham is amazing! I was nervous about having a male OB/GYN, but he is professional, informative, kind, and compassionate. He makes it easy to discuss any medical issues. He's delivered 3 of my children. He takes care of you every step of the way. And, he delivers all of his patients' babies himself which was important to me. Who wants to see a Dr. throughout your entire pregnancy only to have an on-call Dr. you've never met deliver your baby? This never happens with him. He is the only OB/GYN I have ever recommended to friends and family and I'm a nurse! Nurses love him!

October 2nd, 2015
Excellent Doc

August 21st, 2015
Great!!!!!

May 23rd, 2015
Awesome Doctor & staff

December 17th, 2014
Dr. Cunningham is the best! I love him!!!!

May 7th, 2014
The best doctor ever, delivered 2 of my 3 children, both problem pregnancies, ending in c sections. He is the most caring doctor, and person in general, that i have ever met. dont know how i would have made it through without him!

February 27th, 2014
God sent
One of the nicest Doctors one could ever find. He is very professional, kind, humane, listens very attentively, does a clean job, doesn't have any problem with being called in to help out a fellow dr. He cares so deeply about his patients. I am very thankful he delivered my baby boy after hrs of torture from the nurses that took care of me. His bedside manner is very exceptional.

July 18th, 2012
Definitely recommend
I went to Dr. Cunningham on a friend's recommendation and I am happy I did. He is very professional, friendly and spends time answering all my questions. And best of all, he was there to deliver my baby when the time came. In labor, seeing my own ob at my bedside rather than the hospital ob was very comforting. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cunningham