A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hahn, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hahn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William Hahn practice?
- Dr. William Hahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Hahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Royalton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See North Royalton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.