A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keith Harris MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Harris practice?
- Dr. William Harris has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Pryor, OK and Norman, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.