Dr. William Harris II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Harris II?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. William Harris II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2016

Dr. Harris is very professional and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He always takes time to answer all my questions and excellent bedside manner. I fully trust his advice and recommendations. Excellent Doctor!

June 15th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner!

Generally a good physician. He is easily distracted though, and I always leave his office without resolving what I came in for initially. He is the warmest, most caring physician I have ever met. That's saying a lot because I go to several specialists for chronic health problems. I've seen it all.

February 20th, 2012

Great Doctor

I think Dr. Harris is very caring. I am currently pregnant with my second baby, and he has been great with me. I felt comfortable with him the first time I met him. He has made me feel at ease about my planned c-section. I would absolutely recommend him.

December 27th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Dr Harris was amazing. He helped me through my miscarriage and offered me an alternative to a D&C and told me some risks of it that I was not aware of. He made me feel like a person and not just another client. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

February 28th, 2011

Nice but doesn't spend enough time with patients

I used Dr Harris as my OB for my 3rd child and, although he was nice and friendly, I felt like I was rushed through most of my appointments. Sometimes waiting for 30 mins. but only being in the exam room with him for 3-4 mins tops. I wasn't impressed with the appointment making process, you have to leave a message and someone will call you back to schedule your appointment if you do not do it in the office. The same goes for canceling appointments. I was extremely impressed with the midwife in the office though. Her name is Kim Kmita and she spent ample time with me and addressed all my concerns and explained everything in detail. I only saw her once during my pregnancy but I used her for my postpartum checkup and she remembered me when we passed in the hallway before I was checked in. I never felt like Dr Harris remembered me and I saw him more than 10 times. He didn't deliver my son (the nurses did) but he wasn't on call either. I had my son early on a Saturday morning and didn't see Dr Harris until Monday evening. Apparently, someone in his office forgot to tell him I had delivered so I was in the hospital a long time.

February 14th, 2011

Dr harris

He is a very educated doctor. I have had him as my doctor with both of my children and helped me through both pregnancies.

January 3rd, 2011

Best Doctor and MidWife, Kim

March 23rd, 2010

Friendly but ineffective

Dr. Harris was very friendly and tried a couple of medications to treat my pelvic pain. The pain got worse, so I opted for a surgical option. He wasn't happy about it due to my age (18 at the time) and didn't support my request. Now, several years later I am still in pain (much worse) and have gone to much better physicians and midwives who really address the problem.Their recommendation? Surgery, the same one Dr. Harris wouldn't back me for almost seven years ago. :(

October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Harris is great!

Dr. Harris helped resolve my health issues when several other specialists were clueless. I disagree that he is only looking for financial gain! He is a very concerned and compassionate doctor and he always spent plenty of time listening to me and answering questions. He also spent time expaining options.

October 10th, 2009

Excellent doctor

Excellent doctor. Gave me the options (explained them in detail) for my problem and told me to go home and decide what I wanted to do. Told me when I decided what I wanted done then he would help me in whatever way he could. I decided on surgery and he did a great job in doing my surgery and showing that he truly cared about me.

April 28th, 2009

spends too little time with his patients encourages women to have hysterectomies to his finicial gain.

June 11th, 2017