Overall Review

3.6

January 9th, 2015
Dr. Ibuprofen
I've seen dr Harris for numerous medical issues over the last 4 years. Every injury I've had has been treated with 800 mg of ibuprofen 3 times a day - including a torn acl, pcl, meniscus in my knee. Finally was able to get a referral to a legitimate dr to look at my knee. Trying to find a good dr now.

September 29th, 2014
I've been going to Dr. Harris for 22 years and I absolutely love him and his main Nurse, Theresa. They have made me feel my needs as a patient are very important and they have ALWAYS treated me with the best care and respect. Through the years I have sent numerous friends his way. He is very open minded and listens well.

September 15th, 2013
Adequate doctor, but...
I think Dr Harris is a good doctor, and is quite helpful. His staff, and follow up on results of testing absolutely terrible. I have on numerous occasions have had complete fall downs on getting timely results, often having to follow up on them myself. I have had staff members be short with me and rude. They have minimal technology, and need to step up their game. I will no longer recommend this office, mainly due to the total lack of professionalism the office and nursing staff has for clients. Dr Harris, you should be embarrassed and need to get your staff under control.

August 21st, 2013
I will never go back!
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Harris and it was the worst experience i have ever had seeing a doctor. He was rude and incredibly insulting throughout my entire visit. He asked me questions that didn't need to be asked for why i came in, and then was extremely rude about my beliefs. I will never go back!!!

March 29th, 2013
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Harris since 1997 and hope I never have to see another PCP again. He has gone above and beyound to help me and I believe he has saved my life more than once. I may be one of the patients who has caused others to have an extra wait. I always take a book as I realize he is not going to push youor me through our appointment just because of time. He will talk to you until you understand what is needed for your problem.So I think if I have to wait thats ok because someone else may need special care that I have needed myself at times. If you have a time limit he has opened an evening urgent care clinic to help the patients who can't get in during the day time or have an emergency come up. If you have a problem that he thinks needs and expert he doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist. He has always known who I need to see, which tells me he knows the problem but knows that a specialist may be needed in that case. And he doesn't stop there he will keep in touch with the specialist to make sure you are ok. Never have I seen a more caring Dr. His staff has the same ethics that he does and treat you with care and give you all the time to ask the questions you need or to help you with any billing or insurance problems you might have. The entire clinic is a top rated medical office in my opinion. Thank you Dr. Harris and all the others who work for Little Rock Family Medicaine.

April 12th, 2012
Most Understanding Doctor
Dr. Harris takes the time to listen to what you say and is very easy to talk to.Dr. Harris goes over all your aliments and complaints and goes into details and finds out what you need and also how to help yourself with some of your issues.I have always left the office feeling I was in good hands and could call the office anytime time for help.. Prompt appointment are a plus at his office as well.

January 16th, 2012
Egotistical doctor and bad staff
This doctor is quite rude if you want to take an active role in your health; by doing your own research, asking questions and making your own suggestions. He is also a poor listener and has repeatedly suggested treatments that I've already tried before seeing him without any results. However, he is a smart man and would make a good doctor if you like to listen to them and do what they say without question. He definitely hides his big ego behind his soft and 'caring' demeanor.His staff are also incompetent. They communicate with each other poorly and are quite dismissive of their patients. As an example when going for testing at another lab they gave me a blank rec sheet because they were eager to get out on a Friday.

December 3rd, 2010
Best Doctor in Olympia area!!!
After many years of having a doctor who seemed uncaring and not hands on, it was refreshing to get a new doctor like Dr Harris. He has a great bedside manner and very good about explaining things to patients. He is not only great with adult patients but wonderful to children as well. I am so glad to have found such an awesome Doctor in Dr Harris!

November 1st, 2008
Great Doc
Timely, accurate with a great bedside manner