Dr. William Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Harris?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. William Harris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016

Compassionate

June 8th, 2015

Dr. Harris is the epitome of good health care. He is patient, friendly, and thorough. The staff is pretty good as well. My only complaint would be with what ever company they hire to clean the rooms. It's not that they are dirty but dusty and muggy feeling. One of the phlebotomist cracks me up with the way she will scream out your name when it's your turn to get blood taken. Kinda has the personality of a rock but she isn't rude. I feel like I'm waiting for at table at a diner.

March 9th, 2015

Best PCP Dr in Roanoke, if he doesn't know what's wrong he always takes steps to find out, or refer you to specialist if needed. He's been my Dr since 2008. Great staff too!

July 22nd, 2012

always greets his patients with a smile

August 6th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris' since he came to Carillion North about 7 years ago. I like the fact that he is willing to take the time to talk to you, he's younger and receptive to new ideas and methods of doing things which I find very refreshing and a real positive. He doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist if one is needed and he makes sure that all the tests or information from tests is forwarded in advance of any visit with a Specialist. All my interactions with Dr. Harris have been positive and I plan on continuing to be his patient.

July 27th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris for almost 7 years. I have gone to him for many health related reasons (sickness and wellness issues) and always found him to be compassionate and willing to take the time and ask questions, using a holistic approach to meet my health needs. He is current on medical updates and explores what needs to be explored to provide the best counsel to me as a patient. The email system using the "My Chart" is a great way to communicate and he responds very quickly. He's the best and I hope to remain his patient the rest of my life.

July 5th, 2011

I'm not so sure that I would recommend Dr.Harris to anyone that I know. I have been with him as a patient for almost 3 years now and he's been a decent doctor. However,he doesn't do any follow-ups with me after labs have been done or anything like that. I like him as a doctor,but I'm honestly not so sure that I'd recommend him to anyone since he isn't good at following up on situations as needed or trying to work things out to meet face to face about lab results and what to do. He basically leaves all that up to me to decide. On a scale of 0-5, I would give Dr.Harris a 3 out of 5.

April 29th, 2011

Review of appt

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris' for almost 3 years. He is a very caring Doctor and always takes the time to listen to your problem and always takes the time to give you a DX. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Roanoke Valley for a PCP. The only problem I have is getting an appt with him when you are sick or need to be seen. If you can schedule in advance for a f.up appt you are fine but if you are sick then you can never see him and that is a problem when you want to see your own Doctor. I do not feel that he makes follow up appts when you are put on some new medication and I think you need to be checked after a month of being on something new.

April 14th, 2011

staff attitude not your fault

The staff need training in how to ask questions such as what my visit concerns, etc. I also suspect the delay the last time in getting in to see you was caused by and overload of work.

January 6th, 2010

Couldn't Find a more caring doctor if you tried

Doctor Harris is one of the best doctors I have ever had. No matter how busy he is he takes the time with you to make sure that all of your concerns are addressed and ALWAYS leaves you feeling better than when you came. There are no lengths he won't go through to ensure your health and satisfaction. I VERY HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in the area who needs a doctor. I am VERY LUCKY to have found him.

August 14th, 2016