Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Johnson
Dr. William Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evans, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Augusta, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and General Surgery. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Augusta, University Hospital & The Heart & Vascular Institute and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evans, GA.
Dr. William Brooks III
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Evans, GA 0 mi37
Dr. Steven Roth
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Evans, GA 0 mi
Dr. Mark Benak
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Evans, GA 0 mi22