A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnston, Urologist, Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Johnston, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Johnston MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Johnston practice?
- Dr. William Johnston has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Johnston practices Urology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and South Lyon, MI.
See Novi Urologists.