A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kent Jones MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William K. Jones practice?
- Dr. William Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Jones practices Pediatrics near Easley, SC.
See Easley Pediatricians.