A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lawrence has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keith Lawrence MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. William Lawrence has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Lawrence practices Radiology near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, MS and Calhoun City, MS.
See Oxford Radiologists.