A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lawrence has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keith Lawrence MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. William Lawrence has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Lawrence practices Radiology near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, MS and Calhoun City, MS.
See Oxford Radiologists.