Surgical Specialist
Radcliffeborough
135 Rutledge Ave
Charleston, SC 29425
843-876-0111
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

Dr. Mckibbin is about as good of doctor as you could hope for. I'm still recovering from my surgery but so far everything looks promising any questions i have get answered promptly and accuratly(except for the last few hes been on vaction for a week, but i'm ok with that) i like how he didn't make me feel rushed and took the time to say "are you SURE you don't have any more questions?" after i'd been asking him stuff for the better part of 15 min already. Highly recommend him to be your doctor if you need anything done in and around your foot and ankle!

|  Dr. McKibbin is an excellent Dr. and surgeon  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

Sadly, I will not recommend him to anyone I know based solely on the unprofessional, CHILDISH, I do mean CHILDISH, and rude staff from reception to his own assistant. Having said that, I feel terrible for this man of which is dedicated, concise and is nothing less than great. While he (the cat) is away, his staff (the mice) play dangerously close to being criminal, such as patient abandonment. If you have a call in with a question only to not have your call returned and you call hours after they said they would call you with an answer and they still do not have your answer so you call back before the close of business on Friday, they ignore your call. I did just that, tried three consecutive times only to listen to the phone ring and ring and ring..... I the immediately us another phone and miraculously it was answered on the first ring. His staff claimed to have "messaged" the Doctor. However I had to call MUSC, they paged him, called me back to let me know as such. When Dr. McKibbin was through with surgery he returned my call addressed the issue and during that call his staff called and said my MEDICATION will be called in in 5 minutes. Obvious his office phone has caller id and his staff grossly overstepped their bounds. They were just minutes away from patient abandonment.

|  Explains things well  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

Very smart man who explains things clearly and thoroughly.