William Miles Is this you?

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr. Miles did a face lift for me a number of years ago. I have terrible scars on both sides of my face; on the left, a large puffy lump near my mouth that he worked on 3 times with no success. On the right, my whole cheek just below my cheekbone is caved in with a large scar; it looks entirely different than the other side of my face. He also injected it several times with fillers, but there was never any change. I am fit and healthy, do not smoke or drink and take great supplements for my health, so this was not due to my physical state. I saw another doctor to see what it would take to fix the mess, and he said the technique Dr. Miles used is not used by a lot of doctors because of the failure rate. DO NOT go to this doctor, he did not have the expertise to fix the mess he made of my face, and I am deeply depressed about what I look like.

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Dr. Miles did extensive surgery for me after a weight loss of 100 lbs. He is a marvelous surgeon and his staff is wonderful. I was very pleased with the results and have met other women that also had beautiful results with his skillful hands. He is excellent!

Posted on July 4th, 2015