A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William K Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. William Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. William Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons and Plano Surgeons.