A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Montgomery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William K Montgomery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. William Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. William Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.