Dr. William Montgomery, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

great surgeon replaced my hip 15yrs ago no problems even with construction work and dirt bike incidents a very intelligent man who knows what he's doing he also removed scar tissue to help my sciatic nerve with great success can't say enough! don't forget to ask him about fresh air operating rooms to reduce the chance of post-op infections (he prefers those)

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I have had both knees replaced by Dr Montgomery. While not having a choice about the surgery if I wanted to have a productive and fun life his positive attitude and words of wisdom were appreciated and followed to get me back to be able to walk without pain. I am very thankful for his expertise and knowledge that has given me my life back. I am now 5 years out from one and 2 years for the other and I am glad I was referred to him and appreciative of the Ortho who sent me to him.

|  Double knee replacement  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Can't say enough about Dr. Montgomery. He is the best, I waswalking the next . Just do what he says and you will be running marathons in no time.

|  The best!  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

Dr. Montgomery is the absolute best. He cares about his patients and will go the extra mile to take care of them. I wouldn't trade him for all the tea in China!