A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rosen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rosen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rosen MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Rosen practice?
- Dr. William Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rosen practices Urology near Moline, IL.
See Moline Urologists.