Dr. William Walsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Walsh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017

Highly Recommend

I absolutely recommend this physician to everyone I know! He's very kind, understanding and very thorough! It's always a pleasure to visit this office! The staff is also awesome! !

April 9th, 2016

This is my third pregnancy, second baby and with all my experiences with Dr. Walsh he is always caring, informative, and understanding. I feel very comfortable discussing questions and concerns with him. He also seems to truly care about his patients by getting to know them on a more personal level. I highly recommend Dr. Walsh to friends and family.

March 30th, 2016

Awesome Doctor

I have had several pregnancies and none of them have been as great as this one at Lewis Gale Medical Hospital. I have been seeing Dr.Walsh since I was like 6weeks pregnant and every week since that. I never left without all my questions answered. He is super friendly and it makes for a very pleasant experience. I am never there long and i get plenty of laughs. He and his staff make me Fridays. I would recommend him to any and everyone that I know.Thanks for the great experience.

January 7th, 2016

Dr. Walsh is a wonderful doctor. He answers all of my questions and gets right to the bottom of my problems. He never lets me leave his office dissatisfied without fixing any issues that I may have. Unlike my other doctors in the past, they have let me walk out of their office without any medication when I desperately needed it. I will always use Dr. Walsh and his sweet nurse to help answer my questions.

November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Walsh is a great physician. I have been seeing him for 4 years. He is incredibly knowledgeable and through. Highly recommended.

November 18th, 2015

I have a high risk pregnancy and Dr Walsh has been great. I would choose him again.

July 12th, 2015

Awesome doctor!

April 29th, 2015

Do NOT recommend.

Worst doctor ever. He did not show any compassion or sympathy for any of my pregnancy concerns, wasn't there to deliver, left me waiting for 3 hours usually to be seen. He had personal issues he would throw off as an excuse. Leave your baggage at home, never bring it to work! My first pregnancy I had Harding and I was 16, he made me feel comfortable and was always very warm and welcoming. Dr. Walsh was a complete mess, always take 2 minutes to check me out then he'd be done. He would not write me a decent letter of approval to stop working as a nursing assistant while I was working full time in a retirement home on the long-term care unit with mostly total dependent residents (A LOT of lifting). He told me he could get sued...and yet other friends of mine got excuses to stop working as a waitress around 20 weeks by their doctors. He is very short and always too busy to give you any time to feel important. When I told him I wasn't sure what contractions felt like he laughed in my face in front of his student and told me I would know despite me mentioning that I didn't feel much with my first child during labor. He wouldn't check to see if I was dilating until 38 weeks and when he did he was very quick and rough, made it very painful. Just another doctor concerned about his paycheck. When I delivered my daughter he showed up later that day and told me how great I looked after having my child, he didn't even acknowledge my daughter or anything. I would never ever recommend him to anyone. I've never even heard of him delivering any of his patient's babies. Awful experience, I wish I had switched to Harding after my first visit. I don't know how he is even still employed honestly. I didn't even go back for my follow up after having the baby due to how pointless it seemed to wait for hours to be seen and rushed out with my newborn.

January 1st, 2015

Steer Clear

Dr. Walsh is a lacking doctor. I used him for both of my pregnancies. Any questions or concerns you had, his response was something along the lines of "Well, there is a baby growing inside you. " I have sat in his waiting room for an hour or more on several occasions and the receptionists had no idea he was in the middle of a delivery. He spends very little time with each patient, in and out as quick as possible. The last ultrasound I had with my second child was at 12 weeks. My child ended up being 9 and a half pounds, and consequently tore me from back to front, because he never bothered to measure me.

August 27th, 2014

Great Doc!

I was very apprehensive about finding a new OBGYN, but Dr. Walsh has been terrific. He spends more time with me than any physician I've ever had.

November 15th, 2013

AWESOME DOCTOR!

Dr. Walsh is a GREAT doctor! I never once felt like "another patient" with him. He takes the time to want to get to know you and is more than willing to answer any questions one may have. I do not understand where are all the bad comments are coming from. He NEVER came across as uninterested in mine or my babies health. People have to understand that he is bouncing between his appts in the office and delivering babies on the L & D floor IN THE SAME DAY! and is still able to greet his patients with a smile every time he walks into the room. I would be tired to with all that running around. Bottom line, Dr. Walsh loves his job and it shows. I recommend him to all my friends and family and would never go anywhere else!

July 24th, 2013

NO NO NO! Would never ever recommend this doctor. His personal life problems is no excuse for the horrible way he treated me as a patient. Leave personal matters at home and work at work. I lost my cjild due to him worrying about his personal life. This was with his secondvor w.e wife... not during his divorce