Learn more about Dr. William Knight Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knight Walsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knight Walsh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knight Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knight Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight Walsh graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Knight Walsh has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Knight Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William Knight Walsh practice?
- Dr. William Knight Walsh has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Knight Walsh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MS and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, and Memphis Hematologists.