A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Knight Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knight Walsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knight Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight Walsh graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Knight Walsh has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Knight Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William Knight Walsh practice?
- Dr. William Knight Walsh has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Knight Walsh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Oxford, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, and Memphis Hematologists.