A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Knight Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knight Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knight Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight Walsh graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Knight Walsh has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Center of Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knight Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Knight Walsh practice?
Dr. William Knight Walsh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MS and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, and Memphis Hematologists.