A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kermit White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William K. White practice?
- Dr. William White has 1 office location.
Dr. William White practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.