A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kahle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kahle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
- All Saints Medical Center St Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keith Kahle MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Kahle practice?
- Dr. William Kahle has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Kahle practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatric Surgeons.