Learn more about Dr. William Kahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kahle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kahle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
- All Saints Medical Center St Marys
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William K. Kahle practice?
Dr. William Kahle practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatric Surgeons.