A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kaiser, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kaiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- William Beaumont Army Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Kaiser MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. William Kaiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kaiser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA.
See Tifton Surgeons.