A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kaiser, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kaiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- William Beaumont Army Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Kaiser MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. William Kaiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kaiser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA.
See Tifton Surgeons.