A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kamanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kamanda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kamanda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamanda graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Kamanda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Kamanda MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Kamanda practice?
- Dr. William Kamanda has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Kamanda practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN and Lansing, MI.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Oncologists.