Learn more about Dr. William Kamanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kamanda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kamanda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamanda graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Kamanda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamanda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Kamanda practice?
Dr. William Kamanda practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pathology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN and Eaton Rapids, MI.
See South Bend Internists, South Bend Oncologists, and South Bend Pathologists.