Learn more about Dr. William Kamanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kamanda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamanda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamanda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kamanda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamanda graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamanda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Kamanda MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Kamanda practice?
- Dr. William Kamanda has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kamanda practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Internists and Mishawaka Oncologists.