A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kane, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kane MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William Kane practice?
- Dr. William Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kane practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Physiatrists.