A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kantor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kantor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantor graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Neal Kantor MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William N. Kantor practice?
- Dr. William Kantor has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kantor practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.