Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Kastrinakis
Dr. William Kastrinakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danvers, MA, with another office in Salem, MA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Kastrinakis is affiliated with Brigham & Women's Hospital, North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital and North Shore Medical Center-Out. Dr. Kastrinakis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Kastrinakis has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. William Kastrinakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danvers, MA.
Dr. Susan Karol
Danvers, MA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Frederick Buckley Jr
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Danvers, MA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Martin Hertl
General Surgery, Transplant Surgery
Danvers, MA 0.01 mi25