Learn more about Dr. William Katowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katowitz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Katowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Katowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rocamora Katowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Katowitz practice?
- Dr. William Katowitz has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Katowitz practices Ophthalmology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Exton, PA.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists.