Dr. William Rocamora Katowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Otolaryngology.
Learn more about Dr. William Katowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Katowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Pediatric Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Katowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Katowitz practice?
Dr. William Katowitz practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Otolaryngology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Exton, PA.
See King Of Prussia Ophthalmologists and King Of Prussia Otolaryngologists.