Learn more about Dr. William Katowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Katowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katowitz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Katowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Katowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Katowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rocamora Katowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Katowitz practice?
- Dr. William Katowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Katowitz practices Ophthalmology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists.