Learn more about Dr. William Katowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Katowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katowitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Katowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Katowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rocamora Katowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Katowitz practice?
- Dr. William Katowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Katowitz practices Ophthalmology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists.