Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Aug 6th, 2016

Stop now and find another doctor. the doctors here care more about getting paid than giving proper care. The office is outdated, rundown and dirty! I won't be stepping a foot in there ever again.

Mar 21st, 2016

I was a high risk pregnancy. I was on insulin. I love the way Dr Kauffman and his team treated me felt safe

Jun 11th, 2015

He saved my wife. No more need be said.

Awful. show details Awful.
Apr 19th, 2012

I got a biopsy on my cervix and they didn't tell me anything about what it was going to be like. I thought it would be no big deal and minimal pain. It was the most intense pain I've ever been in and the procedure seemed barbaric and unprofessional. I am traumatized I saw a lot of blood and there was blood on the floor. I sobbed the entire time and almost fainted. Then they wanted me to get out because it was over but I was in so much pain. No one suggested I should bring someone with me to drive me home after this. I was dizzy and nauseous after the procedure and rushed out of the office without Being told what they just did or what to expect in the next couple of days as a result of my procedure. I am very upset and completely horrified by what happened in the office. He's a nice guy but what the heck is up with this?