A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanaugh
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kavanaugh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanaugh graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kavanaugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Kavanaugh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Kavanaugh practice?
- Dr. William Kavanaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kavanaugh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.