A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kaye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kaye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kaye MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William Kaye practice?
- Dr. William Kaye has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Kaye practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists and West Palm Beach Nephrologists.