A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kaylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kaylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kaylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Kaylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mickey Kaylor MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Kaylor practice?
- Dr. William Kaylor has 2 office locations.
- Dr. William Kaylor practices Urology near , .