A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kaylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kaylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kaylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaylor graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kaylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Kaylor practice?
Dr. William Kaylor practices Urology near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Burnsville Urologists.