A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kcomt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kcomt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kcomt, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kcomt graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Kcomt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Antonio Kcomt MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Kcomt practice?
- Dr. William Kcomt has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Kcomt practices Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Emporium, PA and Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Rheumatologists.