A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Keane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Keane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keane graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Keane MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. William M. Keane practice?
- Dr. William Keane has 1 office location.
Dr. William Keane practices General Practice, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors, Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.