A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Keane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Keane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keane
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Keane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keane graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Keane MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. William M. Keane practice?
- Dr. William Keane has 1 office location.
Dr. William Keane practices General Practice, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Surgeons.