Dr. William Kearse Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2012

Prompt amd courteous. Very knowledgeable on my condition. Staff was excellent. Will return and will refer friends to Dr. Kearse

June 12th, 2011

Didn't seem to know what was wrong with me or how to treat it. I needed hospitalization - he finally agreed but said I'd be taken care of by a Hospitalist. OK. Then he showed up at the hospital the next day and said I'd never have any quality of life, then had the gall to charge my insurance for an office visit. (He was in better humor in the office when his wife wasn't there working as his nurse.) Won't return.

April 14th, 2011

New patient. Rude and accusatory. Brought an XRay to show him and was accused of stealing it. Wanted to review my medications I was on and he threw them in the trash can. Other things happened as well but will not elaborate. Treated me like a child. Sent me out for lab work and they couldn't do it because the paperwork was incomplete so I had a trip to the lab for nothing. Very unprofessional. Would not recommend. Also doesn't take Credit cards....cks or cash only. What kind of doctor's office functions like this????

November 1st, 2012