Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Keeling
Dr. William Keeling, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwood, IN, with another office in Plainfield, IN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Keeling is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, Hendricks Comm Hosp, Danville, In and Methodist Hospital of Indiana - Clarian Health Par. He speaks English.
Dr. William Keeling has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...