A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keenan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Keenan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Keenan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keenan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Keenan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Keenan practice?
- Dr. William Keenan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Keenan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Primary Care Doctors and Williamsport Geriatric Doctors.