A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kennon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kennon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kennon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gilliam Kennon MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Kennon practice?
- Dr. William Kennon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kennon practices Urology near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Urologists.