A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Keppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Keppel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Keppel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Keppel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Keppel practice?
- Dr. William Keppel has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Keppel practices Psychiatry near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Psychiatrists.