Dr. William Kerns, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kerns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerns graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kerns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Kerns practice?
Dr. William Kerns practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Smithsburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD and Boonsboro, MD.
See Smithsburg Internists and Smithsburg Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Kerns, Dr. Bill Kerns, Dr. Billy Kerns