A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Keyes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Keyes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hosp & Med Ctr, Spokane Vly, Wa
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Keyes MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Keyes practice?
- Dr. William Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. William Keyes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.