Dr. William Kilgore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 30th, 2016
Wonderful doctor and nurse Angela! Very caring and they'll take the best care of you....look no further! He delivered all 6 of my children.

February 23rd, 2016
Very caring. Excellent doctor

December 24th, 2015
Dr. Kilgore is such a gentle man. And his assistant Angela is really really nice. I love them both. They are very professional and nice persons. I have been taken care very well. I would like to refer people to go. I have not had a chance to express my appreciation. Hope this review would help people to choose the right doctor.

September 29th, 2015
Great Doctor, Horrible Staff
I love Dr. Kilgore and would love to continue to see him and to keep referring people to him if it wasn't for his staff. The first person when you walk in is always so rude and is more interested in what is going on on her phone than helping out. Also, I called in with what could have been a medical emergency and she (not a nurse or doctor) told me that it wasn't a big deal. I asked her to have a nurse call me. Then, on another date, I called in with a billing issue. She started giving me excuses as to why I was charged for something that had not occurred during my visit. I asked to speak with "Daniel" whose name is on the bill and I was told he wasn't in. I asked when he would be in and she just told me, "I don't know." I have been unable to get assistance as to the billing and will ultimately have to pay for a procedure that didn't occur so as to not have them turn it into collections. I really hate this for Dr. Kilgore since he is wonderful.