Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Kim
Dr. William Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with other offices in Redondo Beach, CA and Torrance, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital-Downey, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance. Dr. Kim has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. William Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Inderpal Randhawa
Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0 mi15
Dr. James Waisman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0 mi44