A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kim, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Kim MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Kim practice?
- Dr. William Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kim practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.